Word Now!

CBM'S OTHER PAGES

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Day 3 of E-100 And Almost Wiped Out

          Bible Reader Monica Jackson James was hindered but not stopped from making her Day 3 video journal. "I am beginning to find that I have so many things that need my attention more than ever before. If it's not my body telling me I need sleep it's my children and family screaming for my time. However, to God be the glory; I will be committed to this project." 

          Monica's situation is nothing unusual.  Once you make a committment like this there are going to be scenarios that come against the effort. And let me say...your family is just doing what they always do and of course you need some sleep in order to be able to function.

          The real culprit is the enemy of our soul. We have to be encouraged to stay on course. Our Bible tells us (Matthew 25:13) to Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.  Be encouraged to stay committed to the thing/s God is telling you to do.

                   Day 3 readings include Genesis 6:5-7:24
 
                 To see more of the Bible Reader's video journals
                        visit her on YouTube @ MJJaymz

Remember,

pray without ceasing.
Read your Bible every day and apply it till the Bridegroom comes!

Your sister in Christ
MJJaymz


No comments: