Word Now!

CBM'S OTHER PAGES

Monday, October 10, 2011

Bible Reader Video Journal of E100 Scripture Reading Challenge - Intro

Over the next 100 days CBM will be hosting a Scripture Reading event.  Come join the author of CBM - Monica Jackson James as she positions herself to complete the Essential 100 Bible Reading Challenge. Monica is pumped up about bringing down Biblical illiteracy in her life. Read her story.

"What happend was the reading of all these other books left me empty.  In response to my emptiness Holy Spirit said; For now put down all the other books and focus on reading God's Word. And here I am. It's going to be great! I know this is my time to draw nigh to God and like his Word says He will draw nigh to me.  I am very excited at what accomplishing this effort will bring."

Monica is prayerful that this will inspire others to take up the mantra and read their Word in its entirety as well.


Check out the introductory video about her journey.



Some other places to catch Monica online:

http://www.meetup.com/Bible-Readers-Book-Club/

http://www.youtube.com/user/MJJaymz?feature=mhee


Remember,

pray without ceasing.
Read your Bible every day and apply it till the Bridegroom comes!

Your sister in Christ
MJJaymz


No comments: